Pure being cat food is the only cat food on the market containing no grains, artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
It would be easy to say this is all mum’s doing, but, indeed, she is simply following in the footsteps of her mother. In 1995 her mother started a holistic health practice, which got Mum more interested in nutrition.
It really wasn’t that long before she started to create her own food, and she has been making her cat’s food since 2005. If you are interested in this article, it’s probably because you have heard many good things about Pure Being Cat Food.
The thing is, it’s not always easy to find this food on the market. So keep reading to find out where you can buy it, or if you want to find out more about the philosophy behind it, then read on.
Table of Contents
5 Amazing Key Features
1. Pure being cat food is the only cat food on the market containing no grains, artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives.
2. This is great news for cats who have delicate digestive systems. So if your cat suffers from chronic indigestion, as my cat does, then you’ll be pleased to know that this food is a safe solution.
3. It helps build your cat’s immune system and can help you with excess shedding issues and problems with allergies.
4. The ingredients that make this food unique are vegetables and the Pure Being Bio-Energy Formula. And the combination of these two things leads to a healthy whole food blend that contains all the nutrients your cat needs to stay healthy and happy. This is ideal for cats with health issues as it will help them get better more quickly.
5. As well as these great health benefits, you’ll know that the food is not just a healthy food altogether, it’s also very tasty.
Mum has used fresh ingredients to make it so delicious that cats love to eat it. She’s also added in her special touch of vitamins and minerals to keep your cat happy and healthy.
6. It is a meat-based food that will help fill your cat’s tummy without being too heavy for them. Your cat will be grateful for small portions as it means they’re less likely to overeat, which can lead to some serious health issues.
|Calories||Kcals per 100g|
- Meat and animal derivatives (including 4% freeze-dried duck),
- 70% fresh chicken,
- 4% chicken broth,
- 2% eggs and egg products,
- 2% milk and milk products – all naturally preserved
50% Fresh Fish Ingredients
Fresh mackerel fillet (1%), fresh mussels (1%), fresh octopus fillet (0.5%), fresh squid (0.5%)
50% Fresh Insect Ingredients
Fresh crickets (1%), fresh mealworm larvae (1%), and fresh locust beans (0.25%)
Daily Feeding Guide
This is a general guide for the adult weight of your cat. Please refer to your vet for any specific needs regarding this food if you need information about the correct weight for the cat you have. Your cat’s age will determine their daily nutrient needs as well as their breed, size, and activity levels.
I have included this safe daily amount to help you start with the right amount of food that you’ll need to give your cat over a full day.
However, if your cat is not used to being fed on this type of diet, you may want to start at a lower proportion of food and increase it slowly as they get used to it.
I would also recommend that while you are slowly introducing your cat to this new diet, you give them smaller meals more frequently rather than one or two large meals.
Pure Vita Grain Free Chicken and Peas Cat Food
Where Is Pure Being Cat Food Manufactured?
The food is made in a specialized food processing facility located in Western Australia. If you want to buy more than 100kg of this food at a time, it will need to be shipped from there; however, if you want less than 100kg, you’ll be able to get it from your local pet store.
How Do Cats React To The New Food?
No matter what kind of food your cat has been eating before, there are always some concerns when they’re fed something new. One concern is that they will not eat it at all. After all, they are cats, not humans!
However, this cat food is really good, so I’m sure if your cat tries it, they’ll be a big fan. But if your cat doesn’t like the new food, don’t worry about it.
Just feed them some of the old food for a couple of days and then try again. This means that they need to get used to the new taste straightaway.
Canidae PURE Limited Ingredient Dry Cat Food
Is Pure Being Cat Food Good For Cats?
I’d have to say yes, it is a safe, healthy diet for cats. As long as they’re used to it, they should eat it happily and get all the health benefits that the food can give them.
If your cat is not used to this diet, then a gradual introduction might be necessary for them to become accustomed to the new food.
What Is In Pure Being Cat Mews?
This food consists of fresh ingredients, with no grains or artificial flavors and sweeteners and preservatives. So the ingredients are whole food and have been freeze-dried to keep them fresh.
The food contains a Bio-Energy Formula, which an Australian scientist developed. This is a special combination of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that Mum has used in this recipe and the fresh raw ingredients.
This is a great product for cats who suffer from chronic indigestion or are very sensitive to grains and gluten. This food is good for them because it excludes grains, meat byproducts, and animal derivatives altogether, which means that your cat can get all the health benefits of fresh food without any of the problems associated with those ingredients.
It’s a great first step into a healthier lifestyle for your cat. They will benefit from this diet as it has everything they need in their nutritional needs.
Hi there! My name is Koushik; I am a cat lover. I specialize in writing about pet care & food. I have a wealth of knowledge on cat food niches and related subjects. I have worked in the pet industry for over 5 years and am passionate about helping cat owners provide the best care for their furry friends. With knowledge of cat food and nutrition, I aim to share their insights and help cat owners navigate the world of cat food niches. I enjoy playing with my two cats, reading, and exploring new cat food brands in my free time.